CUSTOMER SERVICE EMPLOYEE (TECHNICAL)
Your key responsibilities.
- As Technical Customer service employee you will be part of our After Sales team that works for the British and Irish market. Within this team you will have the following main job tasks and responsibilities:
- Providing technical product information
- Order processing for service parts
- Solving Technical issues
- Coordinating with our scheduling/installation team in the UK
- Processing of returns
- We are looking for a new team member with the following skills and experience:
- Native English, knowledge of Dutch preferred
- MBO/HBO education level or equivalent, previous troubleshooting and customer support experience
- Technical background/knowledge and technically minded
- Computer skills in MS Office, Exact (or similar)
- Key Competencies: Customer focus, results driven, accuracy and problem solving
The Customer Service department is part of the Sales department and currently consists of 8 people. Team spirit is highly valued in our team.
What do we offer.
A fulltime position with a variety in tasks and duties. The working hours will be 9:30 to 18:00 Monday till Friday. We offer good secondary benefits and opportunities for educational development. You will become part of an enthusiastic team and have the prospect of a permanent contract within a growing international organization.
How to apply?
If you are interested you can send your current resume and letter of motivation to:
Attn. Debbie de Laat